Teeth-Straightening Solutions From The Teenage Years And Beyond
There are a number of orthodontic treatments available for every kind of smile and for everyone in the family from adolescents to adults. As much as we love bringing out the best in your smile, orthodontic treatment is also great for improving your oral health. Misaligned teeth and a crooked bite can be difficult to clean properly, feel uncomfortable and even painful. With orthodontic treatment, we can resolve these issues in as little as 6 months.
How do I know if I need orthodontics?
You might benefit from orthodontic treatment if you have experienced any of the following problems:
- Overbite – when your upper teeth sit too far forward.
- Spacing – gaps or spaces between the teeth.
- Underbite – when your lower teeth sit too far forward.
- Crowding – when teeth are overlapping or impossible to floss.
- Crossbite – a bite that doesn’t mesh comfortably.
- Pain – Chronic headaches, jaw pain, or upper back and neck pain.